Back after years, and asking for advice...

VALIANT-related items for sale, trade, or wanted.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

Pierre the Valiant
If you gave Aric hugs and kisses, would it be XOXO X-O?
Rai

Post by Pierre the Valiant »

Well, as I don't manage to catch up the complete list I have decided to begin posting, title by title, as quickly as possible. Here is the Rai stuff I have on hand. Condition is NM/M but I don't have your skill for grading. Comics are in brand new condition, except sometimes little cruch on the corner: Mile High sent them in little boxes and some times there were impacts on the boxes during oversea travel. I still don't know if I will go ebay or trade directly. It will depend upon your reactions and your propositions. Please anwser on PM.

RAI:
- one set: issue 0 to 22
Left issues:
- 0: 2X
- 1: 3X
- 4, 5, 6, 7: 1X
- 9: 5X
- 10: 1X
- 12, 13, 14, 15: 1X
- 18, 19: 1X

Pierre the Valiant
HARBINGER

Here is the Harbinger stuff I have on hand. Condition is NM/M but I don't have your skill for grading. Comics are in brand new condition, except sometimes little cruch on the corner: Mile High sent them in little boxes and some times there were impacts on the boxes during oversea travel. I still don't know if I will go ebay or trade directly. It will depend upon your reactions and your propositions. Please anwser on PM.
HARBINGER:
Sets:
- issue 1 to 25, 27 to 31 (1 of each)
- issue 1 to 9, 11 to 25 (1 of each)
Left issues:
- 4: 1X
- 27: 1X
- Harbinger Files 1: 1X

- Tpb Children of the 8th Day, sealed (with #O)
Last edited by Pierre the Valiant on Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:09:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pierre the Valiant
Archer & Armstrong

Here is the A & A stuff I have on hand. Condition is NM/M but I don't have your skill for grading. Comics are in brand new condition, except sometimes little cruch on the corner: Mile High sent them in little boxes and some times there were impacts on the boxes during oversea travel. I still don't know if I will go ebay or trade directly. It will depend upon your reactions and your propositions. Please anwser on PM.
ARCHER AND ARMSTRONG:
Sets:
- issue 0 to 17, 19 to 24 (1 of each)
- issue 0 to 2, 4 to 17 (1 of each)
Left issues:
- 1: 1X
- 20: 1X
Last edited by Pierre the Valiant on Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:24:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pierre the Valiant
SOLAR

Here is the Solar stuff I have on hand. Condition is NM/M but I don't have your skill for grading. Comics are in brand new condition, except sometimes little cruch on the corner: Mile High sent them in little boxes and some times there were impacts on the boxes during oversea travel. I still don't know if I will go ebay or trade directly. It will depend upon your reactions and your propositions. Please anwser on PM.
SOLAR:
Sets:
- issue 1 to 27, 29 to 35 (1 of each)
- issue 3 to 13, 15 to 27 (1 of each)
Left issues:
- 1: 2X
- 5, 6, 7: 1X
- 8: 2X
- 9, 10: 1X
- 30, 31: 1X
Last edited by Pierre the Valiant on Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:25:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pierre the Valiant
HARD Corps

Here is the HARD CORPS stuff I have on hand. Condition is NM/M but I don't have your skill for grading. Comics are in brand new condition, except sometimes little cruch on the corner: Mile High sent them in little boxes and some times there were impacts on the boxes during oversea travel. I still don't know if I will go ebay or trade directly. It will depend upon your reactions and your propositions. Please anwser on PM.
HARD CORPS:
Sets:
- issue 1 to 10, 12, 14 to 26 (1 of each)
- issue 1 to 8 (1 of each)
Left issues:
- 10, 15, 16: 1X

Second_Death
Clinkin' bottles with Aram
Clinkin' bottles with Aram
Re: Rai

Post by Second_Death »

Pierre the Valiant wrote:Well, as I don't manage to catch up the complete list I have decided to begin posting, title by title, as quickly as possible. Here is the Rai stuff I have on hand. Condition is NM/M but I don't have your skill for grading. Comics are in brand new condition, except sometimes little cruch on the corner: Mile High sent them in little boxes and some times there were impacts on the boxes during oversea travel. I still don't know if I will go ebay or trade directly. It will depend upon your reactions and your propositions. Please anwser on PM.

RAI:
Left issues:

Where's Slym? :)

Pierre the Valiant
Magnus Robot Fighter

Here is the Magnus stuff I have on hand. Condition is NM/M but I don't have your skill for grading. With coupons! Comics are in brand new condition, except sometimes little cruch on the corner: Mile High sent them in little boxes and some times there were impacts on the boxes during oversea travel. I still don't know if I will go ebay or trade directly. It will depend upon your reactions and your propositions. Please anwser on PM.
MAGNUS:
Sets:
- issue 0 to 30, 33 to 38 (1 of each)
- issue 1 to 16, 18 to 30 (1 of each)

Left issues:
- 2: 1X
- 7: 3X
- 8: 5X
- 9: 1X
- 11, 12, 13, 14: 1X
- 16: 1X
- 25: 2X

Predator vs Magnus 1-2

Pierre the Valiant
UNITY

UNITY stuff can be found within the series listings.
- Unity zero (chapter 1) 1X
- Unity 1 (capter 18) 2X

IanAlexavier
Valiant. Back to basics.
Valiant. Back to basics.
Location: SE Michigan, 21 bound books done.. many more to go...

Post by IanAlexavier »

Pierre.. what do you think the shipping will be on these? I think that will be a determining factor on whether they sell or not..

If you have some prices on shipping that will encourage people to make offers. :thumb:

Pierre the Valiant

IanAlexavier wrote:Pierre.. what do you think the shipping will be on these? I think that will be a determining factor on whether they sell or not..

If you have some prices on shipping that will encourage people to make offers. :thumb:
I'll check for shipping solutions asa the lists are complete. I had a quick look and priority shipping is very high... I even don't dare to give numbers. :-( I must see what is best. I will complete the lists within the next 3 days, I hope (tomorrow and tuesday will be overbooked). I don't intend to scalp but I won't give away either, so I must prepare for storage solutions... :?

slym2none
a typical message board assassin
Re: Rai

Post by slym2none »

Second_Death wrote:
Pierre the Valiant wrote:Well, as I don't manage to catch up the complete list I have decided to begin posting, title by title, as quickly as possible. Here is the Rai stuff I have on hand. Condition is NM/M but I don't have your skill for grading. Comics are in brand new condition, except sometimes little cruch on the corner: Mile High sent them in little boxes and some times there were impacts on the boxes during oversea travel. I still don't know if I will go ebay or trade directly. It will depend upon your reactions and your propositions. Please anwser on PM.

RAI:
Left issues:

Where's Slym? :)
Eh... nothing spectacular. I'll let others pick these bones.

:thumb:

-slym (is actually broke after paying Hobo and WBC for CGC comics)

Pierre the Valiant
X-O Manowar

Pierre here again. Follow-up to previous lists.
Here is the X-O stuff I have on hand. Condition is NM/M but I don't have your skill for grading. Comics are in brand new condition, except sometimes little cruch on the corner: Mile High sent them in little boxes and some times there were impacts on the boxes during oversea travel. I still don't know if I will go ebay or trade directly. It will depend upon your reactions and your propositions. Please anwser on PM.

X-O MANOWAR:
Sets:
- issue 0 to 22, 24-30, 50 (O) - 59 (1 of each)
- issue 8-16, 18-22 (1 of each)

Left issues:
- 0: 1X
- 5,6: 1X
- 15 special edition (pink title): 1X
- 20: 1X
- 25: 2X
Last edited by Pierre the Valiant on Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:31:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pierre the Valiant
Turok

Here is the Turok stuff I have on hand. Condition is NM/M but I don't have your skill for grading. Comics are in brand new condition, except sometimes little cruch on the corner: Mile High sent them in little boxes and some times there were impacts on the boxes during oversea travel. I still don't know if I will go ebay or trade directly. It will depend upon your reactions and your propositions. Please anwser on PM.

TUROK:
Sets:
- issue 1 to 13, 1- 6 (1 of each)
- issue 10-16, 18-22 (1 of each)

Left issues:

Pierre the Valiant
Shadowman

Here is the Shadowman stuff I have on hand. Condition is NM/M but I don't have your skill for grading. Comics are in brand new condition, except sometimes little cruch on the corner: Mile High sent them in little boxes and some times there were impacts on the boxes during oversea travel. I still don't know if I will go ebay or trade directly. It will depend upon your reactions and your propositions. Please anwser on PM.

Shadowman:
Sets:
- issue 0 to 5 (2X)
- 6 to 19, 7 to 19 (1X each)

Left issues:
- 0: 1X
- 24, 25: 1X
Last edited by Pierre the Valiant on Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:30:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pierre the Valiant
Bloodshot

Here is the Bloodshot stuff I have on hand. Condition is NM/M but I don't have your skill for grading. Comics are in brand new condition, except sometimes little cruch on the corner: Mile High sent them in little boxes and some times there were impacts on the boxes during oversea travel. I still don't know if I will go ebay or trade directly. It will depend upon your reactions and your propositions. Please anwser on PM.

BLOODSHOT:
Sets:
- issue 1 to 10 (2X)
- issue 13 to 18 (1X)

Left issues:
- 14: 1X

Pierre the Valiant
Eternal Warrior

Here is the Eternal Warrior stuff I have on hand. Condition is NM/M but I don't have your skill for grading. Comics are in brand new condition, except sometimes little cruch on the corner: Mile High sent them in little boxes and some times there were impacts on the boxes during oversea travel. I still don't know if I will go ebay or trade directly. It will depend upon your reactions and your propositions. Please anwser on PM.

ETERNAL WARRIOR:
Sets:
- issue 1 to 17, 19 to 24 (1X)
- issue 1-2, 4 to 7, 9 to 17, 19-20 (1X)

Left issues:
- 1: 1X
- Yearbook 1: 2X

Pierre the Valiant
Cloisonne Pins

8 cloisonne pins, as a set

- 1: X-O (not sealed, but on the paper)
- 2: Master Darque (opened, no paper)
- 3 Turok (sealed)
- 4: Bionisaurus (bot sealed but on the paper)

- Shadowman (opened)
- Solar nuclear logo (opened)
- Valiant Logo (opened)
- X-O logo (opened)

slym2none

Post by slym2none »

I bet there will be some slight frenzied action on those pins...

:thumb:

-slym

Pierre the Valiant
Armorines, Dr Mirage, Ninjak, Geomancer, Secret Weapons

Last Valiant titles. Still Acclaim, then finished. According to the current euro/dollar rate and to the shipping charges, I guess I don't need to try loading that on ebay. Feel free to contact me if you are interested but I am ready to put my Valiant "for sale" lot in a storing box for the next years...

ARMORINES:
- 1, 2 (1X)

Dr MIRAGE:
- 4, 5 (1X)

NINJAK:
- 1 to 6 (1 set)

GEOMANCER
- 2, 3 (1X)

SECRET WEAPONS:
- 6,7 (1X)

TIMEWALKER:
- 1 (1X)

Pierre the Valiant
Akklaim: Quantum & Woody, Shadowman, Unity 2000

QUANTUM & WOODY
- 18 (2X)
- 19 (1X)
- 32 (3X)

SHADOWMAN
- 16 (9X)
- 17 (3X)
- 18 (1X)

MASTER DARQUE (1X)

DARQUE PASSAGES
- 3 (1X)

TUROK
- 1 (4X)

TUROK: Tales of the Lost Land (1X)

BLOODSHOT
- 10 (1X)

ETERNAL WARRIORS: Mog (1X)

UNITY 2000 stuff:

SHADOWMAN VOl 3
- 3 (7X)
- 4 (3X)
- 5 (1X)

UNITY 2000
- 1 (4X)
- 2 (1X, sealed)

So, everything has been checked now, except for trading cards and special things but I think I will keep those. I realize that I have probably raised false hopes in august and I apology for the delay: between work, family duties and preparing the moving, I missed time. As I loved reading the Harbinger HC (even if I don't like the scanning and the CG colours) I have decided to reread the whole valiant era and I will keep around! I remain proud of my collection and can't wait for Valiant's NEW era.

:atomic: :atomic: