Early Tomb of Dracula on ebay

VALIANT-related items for sale, trade, or wanted.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

Schmakt
You gotta have Faith!
You gotta have Faith!
Early Tomb of Dracula on ebay

Post by Schmakt »

dunno if anyone here is interested in this stuff, but I've just put ToD 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,12,13,15,16,17,19, and 20 on ebay. I might toss up some early Uncanny and Magnus later... not sure I want to part with the Magnus 5-8 or not yet...

anyway, check it out if you like the early horror stuff.

books are generally Fine (as graded by my LCS owner), so they're great reading copies. Thanks...

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQgotopageZ1Q ... propertyZ1

whetteon
"Don't qoute me on that" -whetteon
"Don't qoute me on that" -whetteon
Valiant fan since: 1993
Favorite character: Solar
Favorite title: Magnus

Post by whetteon »

Not really into Tomb of Dracula but I know Escaflown4 and I wouldn't mind a crack at those Uncanny's. We're both Bronze Age collectors and both working towards completing our x-men runs. :wink:
The Site for Tracking Collectible Comic Trends on Ebay
http://www.lyriacomicexchange.com/

Schmakt
You gotta have Faith!
You gotta have Faith!

Post by Schmakt »

whetteon wrote:Not really into Tomb of Dracula but I know Escaflown4 and I wouldn't mind a crack at those Uncanny's. We're both Bronze Age collectors and both working towards completing our x-men runs. :wink:
I only have a few Uncanny's...

The 147 and 148 are better than the 151... and the 352... eh... noone really cares, do they? :)

justin
Banned for stealing from his friends

Post by justin »

Schmakt wrote:
whetteon wrote:Not really into Tomb of Dracula but I know Escaflown4 and I wouldn't mind a crack at those Uncanny's. We're both Bronze Age collectors and both working towards completing our x-men runs. :wink:
I only have a few Uncanny's...

The 147 and 148 are better than the 151... and the 352... eh... noone really cares, do they? :)
I fixed the links! So click the links in the quote box of Schmakt's in my post!

-A
This user has been banned for using this website to steal from people who were his friends.

ZephyrWasHOT!!
Chief of the Dia Tribe
Chief of the Dia Tribe
Re: Early Tomb of Dracula on ebay

Post by ZephyrWasHOT!! »

Schmakt wrote:dunno if anyone here is interested in this stuff, but I've just put ToD 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,12,13,15,16,17,19, and 20 on ebay. I might toss up some early Uncanny and Magnus later... not sure I want to part with the Magnus 5-8 or not yet...

books are generally Fine (as graded by my LCS owner), so they're great reading copies. Thanks...

Man, I LOVE TOD! I have a REALLY nice #1, a #2, and some sporadic ones later. I picked up a NM- #13 for THIRTY CENTS last July! Yay!

Don't have a #10, but I DO have a couple #50's, and a couple #70's.

I'll always keep the #2, cause it's cover dated the month I was born (I've almost got every comic with that date!)

But you know what I REALLLLLLY love the most? Early 70's House of Mystery/Secrets! They ROCK!

400yrs
Am I Too Old to be Licking This?
Am I Too Old to be Licking This?
Valiant fan since: A&A #0
Favorite character: Shadowman
Favorite title: Harbinger
Favorite writer: Dysart
Favorite artist: Lapham
Re: Early Tomb of Dracula on ebay

Post by 400yrs »

ZephyrWasHOT!! wrote:
Schmakt wrote:dunno if anyone here is interested in this stuff, but I've just put ToD 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,12,13,15,16,17,19, and 20 on ebay. I might toss up some early Uncanny and Magnus later... not sure I want to part with the Magnus 5-8 or not yet...

Man, I LOVE TOD! I have a REALLY nice #1, a #2, and some sporadic ones later. I picked up a NM- #13 for THIRTY CENTS last July! Yay!

Don't have a #10, but I DO have a couple #50's, and a couple #70's.

I'll always keep the #2, cause it's cover dated the month I was born (I've almost got every comic with that date!)

But you know what I REALLLLLLY love the most? Early 70's House of Mystery/Secrets! They ROCK!
I'm with you on the TOD, HOM/S. I got into the horror stuff maybe 2 years ago and it is awesome.

I try to get the TODs at good prices, so I don't have a full run. I did splurge on a killer #1 which I'll eventually get slabbed.

Great pick-up on #13!! :thumb:

I usually look at stories before I even care about the art, but I love Gene Colan and Berni wrightson horror stuff.

Werewolf by Night by Ploog is awesome too.

The great thing about htese books is you can sometimes still find them in the cheapo bins, but they are great books with tons of potential!!!
ASM Crossover Home