tbrezz
Long Live Valiant
Long Live Valiant
Valiant fan since: Harbinger 17 May 1993
Favorite character: Shadowman
Favorite title: Harbinger
Tbrezz's It's a Wonderful Valiant Life

Post by tbrezz »

Back in the day I was a collector of only X-men titles and The punisher and the ocasioanal odds and ends. So it was early 93 I was at the lcs I can't remember what tittle I picked up to look at (it was either Harbinger,XO,or Eternal Warrior) but I was hooked. I know one of the earliest that I bought off the shelf was Harbinger 17 so I was into them at a bad time price wise undaunted by this I started buying back issues there and through the mail. I had multiples of most everything up to birthquake. Well BirthQuake mostly sums up the end of me collecting all the tittles (Wonder Why) except a few of my favorites like XO, Shadowman, and Magnus and those were not every issue. Then Volume 2 came out I looked through some of the issues never bought any (I wish I would have now) but I thought they were to far from the originals that I loved. About that time 97 I quit collecting altogether and for the last 7 years my comics sat at my grandmothers house. Then about 6-7 months ago I pulled the boxes out and read some and thought I ought to finish my runs on these so I started checking on ebay and buying some and in one of the auctions there was mention of a web site with valiant info. I used the site for price info and nothing else I didn't even check out anything else for about a month then I discovered the mesage boards so I decided I might like discussing valiants and registered. Anyway these past 6 months have been wild I have almost doubled my original collection of vol 1 and started on vol 2 and who know where I'll stop :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D
Long Live Valiant Because the Voices in My Head Say So
Brandon

tbrezz
Long Live Valiant
Long Live Valiant
Valiant fan since: Harbinger 17 May 1993
Favorite character: Shadowman
Favorite title: Harbinger

Post by tbrezz »

Awhile back some board members where wondering about my Inventory. With much hard work over the past 3 months I finally got it all together and sent to Greg. With the update here at the beginning it is Now in the Inventory list :D . Not to shabby if I say so myself :twisted:
Long Live Valiant Because the Voices in My Head Say So
Brandon