PLAYING GOD Chapter 17

Playing God - a Valiant story written, drawn, edited, and published online for ValiantFans.com in 2008-2009.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

xodacia81
Here I am, happy as a clam
Here I am, happy as a clam

Post by xodacia81 »

etos45 wrote:
xodacia81 wrote:
Fanboy375 wrote:Sorry guys. I have been so busy setting up the new company (arranging for printing, talking to Diamond, etc) that PG has fallen to the back burner.

I will finish it up this weekend and hopefully Greg can get it up before Monday!
Excuses! I want the FINALE! :P
YES! I can't wait to see how this all ends! On the flip-side, though, it sure it going to suck not to have this to look forward to anymore...
Indeed. Well done, Della, Hobo & company :thumb:

dave
Turok #12 is the 1st appearance of Turok
Turok #12 is the 1st appearance of Turok
Valiant fan since: Bloodshot #1
Favorite character: Rai
Favorite title: Harbinger
Favorite writer: BWS

Post by dave »

Yeah, it would be great to see more of these stories guys. it seems like all two of the three of you have said "no way Jose" though.

I guess that just leaves us with that one guy's Superman story. Down in the DC portion. With 5 little views. :(

Elveen
I sell comics, I collect Valiant.
Location: Educating the future of America, or something like that

Post by Elveen »

Fanboy375 wrote:Sorry guys. I have been so busy setting up the new company (arranging for printing, talking to Diamond, etc) that PG has fallen to the back burner.

I will finish it up this weekend and hopefully Greg can get it up before Monday!

Um.... huh? :?

What you talkin bout Willis?

dellamorte
Zombies and nightstand nightmares

Post by dellamorte »

dave wrote:Yeah, it would be great to see more of these stories guys. it seems like all two of the three of you have said "no way Jose" though.

I guess that just leaves us with that one guy's Superman story. Down in the DC portion. With 5 little views. :(
I'm a bit behind on the Supermans story. I'll get over and catch up soon. Don't let the lack of views/comments derail you. I think we've done okay with this story but it has never gotten the kind of response that I thought it would. We have a handful of die hard readers and I'm very happy for you guys.

As for another one, no way in hell for me. I had fun and it was an interesting thing to do, but I have so much more to get done. If it wasn't for the handful of die hards I think I would have dropped this around chapter 5.

Elveen

Post by Elveen »

dellamorte wrote:
dave wrote:Yeah, it would be great to see more of these stories guys. it seems like all two of the three of you have said "no way Jose" though.

I'm a bit behind on the Supermans story. I'll get over and catch up soon. Don't let the lack of views/comments derail you. I think we've done okay with this story but it has never gotten the kind of response that I thought it would. We have a handful of die hard readers and I'm very happy for you guys.

As for another one, no way in hell for me. I had fun and it was an interesting thing to do, but I have so much more to get done. If it wasn't for the handful of die hards I think I would have dropped this around chapter 5.

If you would have dropped it after #5, I would have sued you for 1 million dollars.

dellamorte

Post by dellamorte »

Elveen wrote:
dellamorte wrote:

If you would have dropped it after #5, I would have sued you for 1 million dollars.
Sue away. I don't have it.

dellamorte

Post by dellamorte »

Elveen wrote:

All should be revealed soon.

Elveen

Post by Elveen »

dellamorte wrote:
Elveen wrote:

All should be revealed soon.
Very cryptic of you. :wink:

seymoregutz
If you gave Aric hugs and kisses, would it be XOXO X-O?
If you gave Aric hugs and kisses, would it be XOXO X-O?

Post by seymoregutz »

i've read the whole thing up till now!! i'm just glad i haven't missed the ending.....now i feel like i've got the front row seat with everyone else! now to sit here waiting for the finallie.......well, i guess i'll just have to. you ARE going to print this arn't you? hope so....it is SOOOOOOO worthy of a print. you folks have done a very good job.....i hope your happy........you got another reader!!!! :clap:

dellamorte

Post by dellamorte »

Thanks for the kind words. The end should be soon (I know, its been said before).

As for printing, not going to happen. I don't see the interest to justify the kind of work that would have to be done to get the files ready. Plus, I have no desire to be sued.

Fanboy375
Rockin' out in Torquehalla

Post by Fanboy375 »

Just emailed the Finale tonight. Should be up soon.

And I second what Della said. There is substantial work to make this into printable form and I dont see VEI authorizing it, or us putting any more time into it.

We have a new book coming out the beginning of this year with a new comic book company!

Elveen

Post by Elveen »

Fanboy375 wrote:Just emailed the Finale tonight. Should be up soon.

And I second what Della said. There is substantial work to make this into printable form and I dont see VEI authorizing it, or us putting any more time into it.

We have a new book coming out the beginning of this year with a new comic book company!

WHAT?

dellamorte

Post by dellamorte »

Elveen wrote:

WHAT?
He meant next year. :thumb:

Elveen

Post by Elveen »

dellamorte wrote:
Elveen wrote:

WHAT?
He meant next year. :thumb:

Ok.... but still...... WHAT?

Fanboy375

Post by Fanboy375 »

I will say this about it, it is one of the BEST stories I have read in a long time.
Last edited by Fanboy375 on Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:57:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Elveen

Post by Elveen »

Fanboy375 wrote:
I will say this though...It is one of the BEST stories I have read in a long time.

:clap:

Burrito Boy
Just jumpin' through time arcs, that's all.
Just jumpin' through time arcs, that's all.
Favorite character: Gunny Lewis
Favorite title: Armorines
Favorite writer: Jorge Gonzalez

Post by Burrito Boy »

Wow. It was great to see Gunny, my favorite Valiant character, get so much of the spotlight. :clap: