Captain Action is Back!

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

sanman
I can feel the custom bug
Captain Action is Back!

Post by sanman »

I had heard that Captain Action was returning but gave it little attention since there were some KB Toy exclusives some years back—no Superheroes though.

However, check out the prototype pics I just found!

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/prod ... ode=retail

sanman

Post by sanman »

Reading a little more, it appears that these are the specialty market versions with extra pieces such as the face masks and a Hawk Eye build a costume peices.

Here’s an article with actual pictures of the standard retail versions. In addition the article states that other Marvel figures will also include Iron Man and Thor.

http://toyhaven.blogspot.com/2010/11/ca ... el-at.html
Last edited by sanman on Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:21:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

superman-prime
scratch 1 for the coog guys
scratch 1 for the coog guys

Post by superman-prime »

swwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Daniel Jackson
A toast to the return of Valiant!

Post by Daniel Jackson »

Glad to see they're bringing CA back.

sanman

Post by sanman »

I have a vintage ‘60s Batman and Robin—they are my favorite pieces in my toy collection. In a way, however, I’m glad that there will only Marvel costumes right now because money is a little tight. I’m a DC guy so I don’t fee the need to buy the new figures and costumes but I can certainly appreciate them.

robb77
nice one
nice one

Post by robb77 »

cool

Daniel Jackson

Post by Daniel Jackson »

sanman wrote:Image

I have a vintage ‘60s Batman and Robin—they are my favorite pieces in my toy collection. In a way, however, I’m glad that there will only Marvel costumes right now because money is a little tight. I’m a DC guy so I don’t fee the need to buy the new figures and costumes but I can certainly appreciate them.
Very nice. My cousin had the Batman costume and it was my favorite of the various outfits he had for CA.

sanman

Post by sanman »

Daniel Jackson wrote:
sanman wrote: I have a vintage ‘60s Batman and Robin—they are my favorite pieces in my toy collection. In a way, however, I’m glad that there will only Marvel costumes right now because money is a little tight. I’m a DC guy so I don’t fee the need to buy the new figures and costumes but I can certainly appreciate them.
Very nice. My cousin had the Batman costume and it was my favorite of the various outfits he had for CA.
That’s cool. I do like more of the classic superhero sets but, I can’t collect everything.

Daniel Jackson

Post by Daniel Jackson »

sanman wrote:
Daniel Jackson wrote:
sanman wrote: I have a vintage ‘60s Batman and Robin—they are my favorite pieces in my toy collection. In a way, however, I’m glad that there will only Marvel costumes right now because money is a little tight. I’m a DC guy so I don’t fee the need to buy the new figures and costumes but I can certainly appreciate them.
That’s cool. I do like more of the classic superhero sets but, I can’t collect everything.
I hear ya...now if we just win the lottery......

sanman

Post by sanman »

Daniel Jackson wrote:
sanman wrote:
Daniel Jackson wrote:
I hear ya...now if we just win the lottery......
:hope: