lwizardl's - Valiant Trade/Sell Comics

VALIANT-related items for sale, trade, or wanted.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

thereallwizardl
If you gave Aric hugs and kisses, would it be XOXO X-O?
lwizardl's - Valiant Trade/Sell Comics

Post by thereallwizardl »

I would like to trade these to hopefully fill some holes in my collection or sell them out right.

Valiant
--------
Eternal Warrior #13 (3 copies)
Eternal Warrior #14 (6 copies)
Eternal Warrior #15 (2 copies)
Eternal Warrior #16
Eternal Warrior #22 (3 copies)
Rai and the Future Force #9 (2 copies)
Harbinger #22 (6 copies)
The Chaos Effect v1 Omega
The H.A.R.D. Corps #7 (3 copies)
The H.A.R.D. Corps #9 (3 copies)

thereallwizardl
Re: lwizardl's - Valiant Trade/Sell Comics

no real interest has been shown for any of these so I am going to start listing them all on ebay this weekend. I'll edit and post the ebay links in the first thread post.

GGSAE
Getting that sauce across the border ain't easy.

Post by GGSAE »

Well to be frank, what kind of interest do you expect? I wouldn't pay the cost of shipping for this...

iggy101us
I bought my first comics at Kwik-E-Mart
I bought my first comics at Kwik-E-Mart

Post by iggy101us »

I would search completed eBay auctions for indication of interest (or lack thereof) before listing them on eBay.

thereallwizardl

GGSAE wrote:Well to be frank, what kind of interest do you expect? I wouldn't pay the cost of shipping for this...
I was looking to find someone that needed 1 or 2 of the issues to fill holes in their collection and maybe pass them on to them for a couple bucks. I know they are not even $5 issues. And it is comments like that you just posted makes people like me not want to be helpful to anyone on forums. Congrats,
iggy101us wrote:I would search completed eBay auctions for indication of interest (or lack thereof) before listing them on eBay.
I planned on doing that I just was letting people know that all my issues not only the valiant ones will be moved to ebay soon. Heck i may just do random comic bundles and get rid of them all that way.

jmatt
Mmm, I was drooling over Cooshie tonight.
Mmm, I was drooling over Cooshie tonight.

Post by jmatt »

thereallwizardl wrote:And it is comments like that you just posted makes people like me not want to be helpful to anyone on forums. Congrats,
Don't take it too personally. It's just that those are books that can be found in the dollar bins and you're addressing an audience that is probably sitting on bunches of them already.

But if it's worth anything to you, I think it's great that you wanted to help out other board members.

Aram
I'm just glad it was pretty good, long and drawn out. (that's what she said.)
I'm just glad it was pretty good, long and drawn out. (that's what she said.)
Valiant fan since: Unity
Favorite character: Tie between Flo and Andy
Favorite title: Archer and Armstrong
Favorite writer: The ones that wrote 4 Valiant.

Post by Aram »

Those are quarter bin comics if it's an older store that still has one that cheap. I've seen a few 10 cent bins before as well.. these would be right at home there too. Unfortunately they just happen to be a group including some of the most unwanted and overprinted books Valiant made.
It's not that I don't have an avatar... I've just been working on it for the last few hundred years.

GGSAE

Post by GGSAE »

thereallwizardl wrote:
GGSAE wrote:Well to be frank, what kind of interest do you expect? I wouldn't pay the cost of shipping for this...
I was looking to find someone that needed 1 or 2 of the issues to fill holes in their collection and maybe pass them on to them for a couple bucks. I know they are not even $5 issues. And it is comments like that you just posted makes people like me not want to be helpful to anyone on forums. Congrats,
iggy101us wrote:I would search completed eBay auctions for indication of interest (or lack thereof) before listing them on eBay.
I planned on doing that I just was letting people know that all my issues not only the valiant ones will be moved to ebay soon. Heck i may just do random comic bundles and get rid of them all that way.
LOL. Go ahead and list them on ebay then....huge waste of time.