Brother Darque
Rockin' out in Torquehalla
Rockin' out in Torquehalla
Re: What System(s) Do You Own?

Post by Brother Darque »

PS4,

got it for Christmas.

lorddunlow
I think you might be a closeted Canadian.

Post by lorddunlow »

I purchased a Playstation TV. Paired with a PS4, it allows you to have a cigarette pack-sized PS4 in any room. Pretty damn cool for $80 (I think they are down to $70 now).
*SQUEE* your science, I have a machine gun.

slym2none
a typical message board assassin
a typical message board assassin

Post by slym2none »

I bought the first ("fat") PS2 when it was new, still have it, and that's the last gaming system I have bought.

:)

-slym
Some people spend their whole lives believing in fairy tales, usually because they don't want to give up the fabulous prizes.

Beware Cyclops
Just jumpin' through time arcs, that's all.

Post by Beware Cyclops »

lorddunlow wrote:I purchased a Playstation TV. Paired with a PS4, it allows you to have a cigarette pack-sized PS4 in any room. Pretty damn cool for $80 (I think they are down to $70 now).
What a coincidence! I ordered a Playstation TV Bundle for about $20 more. Comes with a DS3 controller, 2 games (digital codes), and an 8GB memory card.

Chiclo
I'm Chiclo. My strong Dongs paid off well.
I'm Chiclo.  My strong Dongs paid off well.
Favorite character: Kris

Post by Chiclo »

slym2none wrote:I bought the first ("fat") PS2 when it was new, still have it, and that's the last gaming system I have bought.

:)

-slym
The last game system I outright purchased for myself was a Virtual Boy. I did trade for a few systems later than that, though.

I did buy a Wii for my wife for our first Christmas. She rarely if ever plays video games on it but we use it as a Netflix and Hulu streaming internet appliance.

lorddunlow

Post by lorddunlow »

Beware Cyclops wrote:
lorddunlow wrote:I purchased a Playstation TV. Paired with a PS4, it allows you to have a cigarette pack-sized PS4 in any room. Pretty damn cool for $80 (I think they are down to $70 now).
What a coincidence! I ordered a Playstation TV Bundle for about $20 more. Comes with a DS3 controller, 2 games (digital codes), and an 8GB memory card.
:thumb:

I have 4 ps3 controllers and we already owned the LEGO Movie Video Game (and I had an extra memory card), so that bundle didn't offer much for me (but it is a very good deal).
*SQUEE* your science, I have a machine gun.

Beware Cyclops

Post by Beware Cyclops »

lorddunlow wrote:
Beware Cyclops wrote:
:thumb:

I have 4 ps3 controllers and we already owned the LEGO Movie Video Game (and I had an extra memory card), so that bundle didn't offer much for me (but it is a very good deal).
My oldest PS3 controller is almost on it's last leg... so a controller, an extra 8GB card, and 1 game I don't already have for $20 is quite a steal/deal.