Free Comic Day

The "Gold Key Three" from publications outside of the Valiant universe.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

StarBrand
loosely based on a true story

Post by StarBrand »

Daniel Jackson wrote:
StarBrand wrote:Shooter is quoted as saying those who have read his scripts for the Dark Horse FCBD book starring Solar and Magnus were among his best scripts ever. If that's true, along with it being a free comic I could see a couple things in common it could have with Unity 0.
Can't wait to read it.
May 1st, right? That seems like a long way away, but I'm sure it will fly by.

Daniel Jackson
A toast to the return of Valiant!
A toast to the return of Valiant!

Post by Daniel Jackson »

StarBrand wrote:
Daniel Jackson wrote:
StarBrand wrote:Shooter is quoted as saying those who have read his scripts for the Dark Horse FCBD book starring Solar and Magnus were among his best scripts ever. If that's true, along with it being a free comic I could see a couple things in common it could have with Unity 0.
Can't wait to read it.
May 1st, right? That seems like a long way away, but I'm sure it will fly by.
Yeah, I think it is on the 1st this year.

JCVaughn
Is it Dee-no or Die-no? Dunno.
Valiant fan since: 1991

Post by JCVaughn »

Have there been some (or any) new interviews with Jim posted about this? I am very excited to see the return of these characters...

StarBrand

Post by StarBrand »

JCVaughn wrote:
Have there been some (or any) new interviews with Jim posted about this? I am very excited to see the return of these characters...
PM sent. :thumb:

JCVaughn
Valiant fan since: 1991

Post by JCVaughn »

StarBrand wrote:
JCVaughn wrote:
Thanks!

I have a short piece (two pages) in our Free Comic Book Day with comments from Mike Richardson, Jim Shooter, Jim Krueger (Project Superpowers) and Jeff Parker (Agents of Atlas) about bringing back old characters. There's at least one bit from Mike I hadn't heard previously. I also have extra comments from all that didn't make the final cut, and that'll probably end up in a FCBD piece in Scoop.

StarBrand

Post by StarBrand »

JCVaughn wrote:
StarBrand wrote:
JCVaughn wrote:
Thanks!

I have a short piece (two pages) in our Free Comic Book Day with comments from Mike Richardson, Jim Shooter, Jim Krueger (Project Superpowers) and Jeff Parker (Agents of Atlas) about bringing back old characters. There's at least one bit from Mike I hadn't heard previously. I also have extra comments from all that didn't make the final cut, and that'll probably end up in a FCBD piece in Scoop.
Even more reason to pick that up! :thumb: