Now iron man is yellow/blue and looks like XO in a new book? More valiant in marvel..

Discuss the VALIANT comics, characters, and collecting.
PLEASE DO NOT REVEAL SPOILER INFORMATION IN YOUR TOPIC TITLE.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

valiantdude
i was the one who posted this in 2013.omg wtf. i was smoking a lot of weed then. still do!!
i was the one who posted this in 2013.omg wtf. i was smoking a lot of weed then. still do!!
Re: Now iron man is yellow/blue and looks like XO in a new book? More valiant in marvel..

Post by valiantdude »

IMJ,

Im sorry you're missing the point.

read what chiclo said again

It's one thread ....as comics, they are pretty meaningless, don't have much effect, but they are influcing all merican media, no matter how insignificant.
but MORE IMPORTANTLY it is a springboard into the MOVIE industry AKA THE PROPAGANDA INDUSTRY, that programs you daily. In fact media has completely brainwashed most people into thinking all sorts of things...
He who controls the spice controls the universe... Spice being the media..
He who controls media, controls your mind, China and the CCP want your mind, they want the world.
if you dont realize this, it's an issue.

'Exactly. I mean - I would even bend so far as to say that maybe Valiant comics might come under Chineese censorship if they published something that painted China negatively.'

this is a weak statement if you actually read what chiclo said about valiants current editors.... THIS SCENARIO WILL NEVER HAPPEN

"But focusing on Valiant comics as a Chinese manipulation tactic and then reinforcing it by saying that you have the ability to see patterns that we don't is textbook psychosis."

do you think I am the only one that has said this even here? , many people are aware of the obvious, youre just unaware for now

Flat earth has been disproven, China owning DMG is real, how do they relate?

and finally... ITS MORELY ABOUT THE MOVIE INDUSTRY THAN THE FAIRLY MEANINGLESS COMIC INDUSTRY, as ive said like 4 times in this thread..

IMJ
I have a Quasar collection. And I love it. So there.
Valiant fan since: VH1 X-O Manowar #1
Favorite character: VH1 Sting | VH2 Rai
Favorite title: VH2 Rai
Favorite writer: Kurt Busiek
Favorite artist: Sean Chen
Re: Now iron man is yellow/blue and looks like XO in a new book? More valiant in marvel..

Post by IMJ »

facepalm

Um. I get your points.

facepalm

Sunlight on Snow
Rockin' out in Torquehalla

Post by Sunlight on Snow »

You're *SQUEE* delusional!

DMG and YINJI parted years ago.

Whatever *SQUEE* is going on at VEI right now wouldn't even be approved by the CCP if they actually were in charge.

Do you really believe (rhetorical, please no more bullsh*t theories) the CCP would be okay with all the diversity and woke sh*t at VEI?!?

Would they let FVL create a character like Artisan who's the biggest *SQUEE* in the Valiant Universe?

There's no propaganda in the Bloodshot movie either, besides the (forced) diversity (that doesn't include a Chinese character by the way).

This is a waste of time!

IMJ
Valiant fan since: VH1 X-O Manowar #1
Favorite character: VH1 Sting | VH2 Rai
Favorite title: VH2 Rai
Favorite writer: Kurt Busiek
Favorite artist: Sean Chen

Post by IMJ »

Sunlight on Snow wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:41:36 am You're *SQUEE* delusional!

Whatever *SQUEE* is going on at VEI right now wouldn't even be approved by the CCP if they actually were in charge.

Do you really believe (rhetorical, please no more bullsh*t theories) the CCP would be okay with all the diversity and woke sh*t at VEI?!?

Would they let FVL create a character like Artisan who's the biggest *SQUEE* in the Valiant Universe?

There's no propaganda in the Bloodshot movie either, besides the (forced) diversity (that doesn't include a Chinese character by the way).

This is a waste of time!
He's just going to say that you don't understand. And he'll reply to something you said with his own reply that doesn't match the context of what it was you said (Evidence above).

In this case it's probably better to just say that you understand the point and let him feel good about his ability to sense the market behavior. :cloud9:

Chiclo
I'm Chiclo. My strong Dongs paid off well.
I'm Chiclo.  My strong Dongs paid off well.
Favorite character: Kris

Post by Chiclo »

This is a waste of time!
The diversity didn’t seem forced in the Bloodshot movie. Or, at least, I don’t remember the diversity feeling like it was forced.

Sunlight on Snow

IMJ wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:20:31 am In this case it's probably better to just say that you understand the point and let him feel good about his ability to sense the market behavior. :cloud9:
Yes, I do understand. :high-five:

Sunlight on Snow

Chiclo wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:51:55 am

This is a waste of time!
The diversity didn’t seem forced in the Bloodshot movie. Or, at least, I don’t remember the diversity feeling like it was forced.
Yeah, not really hence the brackets.