Price Check on some limited Ultraverse books

Quick access to the checklists for each of the Dead Universes that have been compiled.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

Escaflown4
Rockin' out in Torquehalla
Valiant fan since: 1992
Favorite character: X-O Manowar
Favorite title: X-O Manowar
Price Check on some limited Ultraverse books

Post by Escaflown4 »

Recently I got hold of a box of comics lately. Within the stash are three limited Ultraverse books. I was wondering if anyone can give me an idea of the going price or if anyone is interested in them.

Rune limited gold ashcan
2x HardCase #1 limited 5000

Brother J
Just trying to be self-deprecating
Re: Price Check on some limited Ultraverse books

Post by Brother J »

Escaflown4 wrote:Recently I got hold of a box of comics lately. Within the stash are three limited Ultraverse books. I was wondering if anyone can give me an idea of the going price or if anyone is interested in them.

Rune limited gold ashcan
I was hoping you were going to say Break Thru #1 Ultra 5000... :(

Anyway, as far as prices go, it's tough to say. The stuff I need, I would pay very handsomely for, but it never seems to turn up. I would think you could get around $5 for each of the ones you have if someone needs them for their set.

Escaflown4
Valiant fan since: 1992
Favorite character: X-O Manowar
Favorite title: X-O Manowar

Post by Escaflown4 »

Brother J wrote:
Escaflown4 wrote:Recently I got hold of a box of comics lately. Within the stash are three limited Ultraverse books. I was wondering if anyone can give me an idea of the going price or if anyone is interested in them.

Rune limited gold ashcan

Anyway, as far as prices go, it's tough to say. The stuff I need, I would pay very handsomely for, but it never seems to turn up. I would think you could get around $5 for each of the ones you have if someone needs them for their set.
Thanks for the info. I'll keep an eye out for that Break Thru #1 Ultra 5000. :thumb:

Brother J

Post by Brother J »

Escaflown4 wrote:
Brother J wrote:

Rune limited gold ashcan

Thanks for the info. I'll keep an eye out for that Break Thru #1 Ultra 5000. :thumb:
Please do, I've got a standing offer of $20 on one of these.

Chiclo
I'm Chiclo. My strong Dongs paid off well.
I'm Chiclo.  My strong Dongs paid off well.
Favorite character: Kris

Post by Chiclo »

I agree with Bro J. Those Hardcase Ultra 5000s are awfully common.

The Rune gold ashcans, not so much but still something available on eBay 15 days out of the month.

Knightt
Master of the Dead Universes

Post by Knightt »

Chiclo wrote:I agree with Bro J. Those Hardcase Ultra 5000s are awfully common.

The Rune gold ashcans, not so much but still something available on eBay 15 days out of the month.
And then we have that Break Thru #1 Ultra 5000, which would be a bloody fight if found on Ebay, eh ?

I am just waiting for some guy to have about 50 of them at $2.50 a piece. This is one tough book to find.

Isn't Ultraverse just cool like that ? Here within the past few months we have made new discoveries and I am sure that there will be more to come.

Heck I STILL don't have that The Solution #5 variant cover, I sure it is slipping by me when I do an Ebay search, but then again I have laid off Ebay for a while now, dealing internally. (now if my DU list would just stop growing)

But Ultraverse... I LOVED it when it came out and I love it still to this day, it has quite a big of gravitational pull.

Brother J

Post by Brother J »

Knightt wrote: Heck I STILL don't have that The Solution #5 variant cover, I sure it is slipping by me when I do an Ebay search, but then again I have laid off Ebay for a while now, dealing internally. (now if my DU list would just stop growing)
It's funny, because I just did a search online for the Solution #5 variant and I couldn't even find a picture of it anywhere. It's similar to the Mantra #5 variant in that it was an alternate cover that was sold via the newsstand distribution network. I lucked out when I got mine in that the local comic shop had a lot of newsstand copies mixed in with his books.

depluto
[custom level vored]
[custom level vored]
Valiant fan since: Yes
Favorite character: Yes
Favorite title: Yes
Favorite writer: Yes

Post by depluto »

I got my variants from K. on the cheap, although he sent me the wrong ones at first. He corrected the order and send the right ones, no extra charge of course.

Chiclo
I'm Chiclo. My strong Dongs paid off well.
I'm Chiclo.  My strong Dongs paid off well.
Favorite character: Kris

Post by Chiclo »

Knightt wrote:(now if my DU list would just stop growing)
DU needs lists don't work that way.

Knightt

Post by Knightt »

Chiclo wrote:
Knightt wrote:(now if my DU list would just stop growing)
DU needs lists don't work that way.
Well one, tell that to the Ultraverse list and two my number of DUs that I collect grow by the month... it's a fact.

Show me a friggin' book and I will want to start collecting it... it's a viciousl cycle, I tell ya.

This week was good though... I have not added another DU to collect. :thumb:

I'm gettin' therapy...