Bloodshot LAST STAND and 51 - SOLD

VALIANT-related items for sale, trade, or wanted.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

kevinbastos
I felt 'used car salesman' kind of dirty.
I felt 'used car salesman' kind of dirty.
Valiant fan since: 1992
Favorite character: Rai
Favorite title: Quantum & Woody
Bloodshot LAST STAND and 51 - SOLD

Post by kevinbastos »

I have a great copy (NM-y) of Bloodshot 51, and a VF-ish copy of Last Stand if anyone is in great need. I also have a set of Bloodshot through issue 42 (including zero if anyone needs packing material :D) . And a copy of 44. I'd like to send the WHOLE set to someone, but I know that shipping would be CRAZY bad on the whole thing, and only a few copies would be of value to anyone here. So, I think I'll put the set on ebay (if no one wants it), but I'd be willing to part with 51 and Last Stand to anyone looking to fill in a final gap or two in a set. Let's say $4 on the shipping, $15 for 51, and $10 for last stand? Let me know if I can harvest any from the set of Bloodshot for you, too. I have a few at the beginning of the Acclaim run, but they're more 'reading' copies in the fine-ish range. Thanks!
Last edited by kevinbastos on Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:16:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

chesscub
100 posts! (if you round to the nearest 100)
100 posts! (if you round to the nearest 100)
Re: Bloodshot LAST STAND and 51

Post by chesscub »

kevinbastos wrote:I have a great copy (NM-y) of Bloodshot 51, and a VF-ish copy of Last Stand if anyone is in great need. I also have a set of Bloodshot through issue 42 (including zero if anyone needs packing material :D) . And a copy of 44. I'd like to send the WHOLE set to someone, but I know that shipping would be CRAZY bad on the whole thing, and only a few copies would be of value to anyone here. So, I think I'll put the set on ebay (if no one wants it), but I'd be willing to part with 51 and Last Stand to anyone looking to fill in a final gap or two in a set. Let's say $4 on the shipping, $15 for 51, and $10 for last stand? Let me know if I can harvest any from the set of Bloodshot for you, too. I have a few at the beginning of the Acclaim run, but they're more 'reading' copies in the fine-ish range. Thanks!
I need 51 and Last Stand

:takeit: :banana:

(and a couple other issues) I'll look up what I need tonight

sanman
I can feel the custom bug
I can feel the custom bug

Post by sanman »

Glad the see the newbies taking advantage of our little community here. :thumb: