chamberofcomix

VALIANT-related items for sale, trade, or wanted.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

Rubiks-Q-Bert
Deathmate: Opinions vary. I liked it.
Deathmate: Opinions vary.  I liked it.
Favorite character: Master Darque
chamberofcomix

Post by Rubiks-Q-Bert »

So who is he?

http://www.ebay.com/csc/chamberofcomix/ ... te=1&rt=nc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

davidb
You gotta have Faith!
You gotta have Faith!
Re: chamberofcomix

Post by davidb »

Checked the Bloodshot #1 and Deadside set - the signup lists show that Gowaltrip had the numbers noted in the auctions.
This post has been approved by the Harbinger Foundation.

Trenton Sy
Is it Dee-no or Die-no? Dunno.

Post by Trenton Sy »

Holy crap - did these end early or something? I just saw this post and some of the prices - WOW great deals there
"Life is one's oppurtunity to change that which aflicts them" ~ Dr. Doom

caniac
the hole just keeps getting deeper
Valiant fan since: 1992
Favorite character: XO Manowar
Favorite title: XO Manowar
Favorite writer: Robert Venditti

Post by caniac »

I got the Shadowman 10 / EW #4 one under $50...includes EW remark and original sketch of Shadowman.

I'm 99.99% sure it was Gowaltrip

Trenton Sy

Post by Trenton Sy »

If he had posted them here he could have done much better IMHO.

That is a great VFSS, I have that from the initial offering - bummed that I missed out on the Shadowman #8 for $52 though!

Also an X-O #4 9.4 and a Mags 0 9.2 each going for less than $20 seem like pretty solid deals.
"Life is one's oppurtunity to change that which aflicts them" ~ Dr. Doom

caniac

Post by caniac »

Trenton Sy wrote:If he had posted them here he could have done much better IMHO.

That is a great VFSS, I have that from the initial offering - bummed that I missed out on the Shadowman #8 for $52 though!

Also an X-O #4 9.4 and a Mags 0 9.2 each going for less than $20 seem like pretty solid deals.
One person got all the other VFVSS aside from the one that I got...wonder if it's someone from here...

He made his account inactive I believe...but those should of went higher...they ended at an odd time as well.

Rubiks-Q-Bert
Deathmate: Opinions vary. I liked it.
Deathmate: Opinions vary.  I liked it.
Favorite character: Master Darque

Post by Rubiks-Q-Bert »

caniac wrote:
Trenton Sy wrote:If he had posted them here he could have done much better IMHO.

One person got all the other VFVSS aside from the one that I got...wonder if it's someone from here...

He made his account inactive I believe...but those should of went higher...they ended at an odd time as well.
He had em at 10 day auctions I believe. I saw them the first day they went up but I didn't post anything about it. People tend to get all *SQUEE* because they want to get a great deal.

caniac

Post by caniac »

Rubiks-Q-Bert wrote:
caniac wrote:

He had em at 10 day auctions I believe. I saw them the first day they went up but I didn't post anything about it. People tend to get all *SQUEE* because they want to get a great deal.
I saw them 5 hrs before they ended...total randomness...weren't looking to spend $50 but I figured "what the hell".