CGC 9.8 PRE-UNITY's +

VALIANT-related items for sale, trade, or wanted.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

COMICKINGS
Account inactive by user's request
CGC 9.8 PRE-UNITY's +

Post by COMICKINGS »

I know not many of you guys here buy these but a few do.I just listed these tonight...check it out...some good stuff here...
CGC 9.8....Solar #1,6,10 (2nd print)...Magnus #1,4,8,21....X-0 #6
CGC 9.6....Harbinger #0 (Pink)...Solar #10 (1st Print)

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V ... ce=-1&rd=1

Thanks! Joey
Last edited by COMICKINGS on Fri Apr 02, 2004 6:39:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

BodaZoffa
Clinkin' bottles with Aram

Post by BodaZoffa »

Just a word to the wise.... I would'nt post the link to your "My eBay" page. Somebody visiting this board can get into your feedback area & leave negative feedback under you name, or e-mail a bidder & leave a nasty e-mail under your name.

Boda

R Daneel
H.A.R.D.E.R. Corps, with Extra Resistance
Valiant fan since: 1991
Favorite character: Solar, Magnus
Favorite title: VEI Harbinger

Post by R Daneel »

BodaZoffa wrote:Just a word to the wise.... I would'nt post the link to your "My eBay" page. Somebody visiting this board can get into your feedback area & leave negative feedback under you name, or e-mail a bidder & leave a nasty e-mail under your name.

Boda
Unless things have changed, you have to sign in to do any of those things. The pass is encrypted in the URL so unless you can decript it, I think all is safe. I do agree that not the best to list a My eBay page, but t each his own.

:)

COMICKINGS

Post by COMICKINGS »

Hey Boda...thanks for the info!! I just changed it. Joey

whetteon
"Don't qoute me on that" -whetteon
"Don't qoute me on that" -whetteon
Valiant fan since: 1993
Favorite character: Solar
Favorite title: Magnus
Re: CGC 9.8 PRE-UNITY's +

Post by whetteon »

COMICKINGS wrote:I know not many of you guys here buy these but a few do.
I think your cool and mentally I've have already lumped you into our Valiant posse group! :D I have 4 or 5 of your auctions bookmarked. Feel free to post all the Valiant auctions you want and to hell with BodaZoffa, R Daneel, Peter_Parker and the others! They're just jealous. :wink:
The Site for Tracking Collectible Comic Trends on Ebay
http://www.lyriacomicexchange.com/

COMICKINGS

Post by COMICKINGS »

whetteon wrote:
I think your cool and mentally I've have already lumped you into our Valiant posse group! :D I have 4 or 5 of your auctions bookmarked. Feel free to post all the Valiant auctions you want and to hell with BodaZoffa, R Daneel, Peter_Parker and the others! They're just jealous. :wink:
Thanks Whetteon! I know I *SQUEE* some people off a few months ago,and everybody gets on someones nerves once in awhile!You can't help it in a message board environment.Everything seems to be cool now with most everybody now though. Joey

magnusr
I would hang a left...
I would hang a left...

Post by magnusr »

COMICKINGS wrote:I know I *SQUEE* some people off a few months ago,and everybody gets on someones nerves once in awhile!You can't help it in a message board environment.Everything seems to be cool now with most everybody now though. Joey
No need to repeat what may or may not be cool. Everyone made their views clear. But for what it's worth, let me say that I appreciate at least that you acknowledge the emotions from then.

/Magnus

BodaZoffa

Post by BodaZoffa »

COMICKINGS wrote:
whetteon wrote:
Thanks Whetteon! I know I *SQUEE* some people off a few months ago,and everybody gets on someones nerves once in awhile!You can't help it in a message board environment.Everything seems to be cool now with most everybody now though. Joey
Anybody that put up as many Pre-Unity 9.8's on eBay as you do is alright in my book. By the way.... where did you get all of the Solar 9.8's? They just a keep on coming.

Boda

COMICKINGS

Post by COMICKINGS »

BodaZoffa wrote:
COMICKINGS wrote:
whetteon wrote:
Anybody that put up as many Pre-Unity 9.8's on eBay as you do is alright in my book. By the way.... where did you get all of the Solar 9.8's? They just a keep on coming.

Boda
I bought the original printing plates back in the day 8-) Nah,I bought alot of them from the guy that was putting up 10 count lots on Ebay with hopes of pulling some high grade CGC's.It's turned out ok so far.Some of the books I've been sending to CGC look just flawless to me and I get shot down every time!I still haven't gotten a 9.9 or a 10! And I've sent in some sweet books.The Magnus 21 9.8 I have up right now you could cut yourself with corners!I wish I knew what they see that I don't.I've had 4 10.0's (Marvel books) so far but I want to get a 10 on a pre-unity book! I sent in 5 Harbinger 1's about 3 months ago...2 were 9.6 and the other 3 were 9.4.They killed me on those.2 of the 9.4's I thought for sure would be atleast 9.8's.I haven't called down to get any graders notes on them,I wish they'd just put it on the label or include a grading report back with the shipments.

R Daneel
Valiant fan since: 1991
Favorite character: Solar, Magnus
Favorite title: VEI Harbinger

Post by R Daneel »

whetteon wrote:I think your cool and mentally I've have already lumped you into our Valiant posse group! :D I have 4 or 5 of your auctions bookmarked. Feel free to post all the Valiant auctions you want and to hell with BodaZoffa, R Daneel, Peter_Parker and the others! They're just jealous. :wink:
Yea to hell with those lame lews0rs! I hate it when they ... hey ... waitaminite!