SDCC 2012 poker game or meet-up

Discuss the VALIANT comics, characters, and collecting.
PLEASE DO NOT REVEAL SPOILER INFORMATION IN YOUR TOPIC TITLE.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

Mandalore SD
Working on the first full appearance of me
Working on the first full appearance of me
SDCC 2012 poker game or meet-up

Post by Mandalore SD »

Is there going to be a Valiant poker game or any kind of a meet up at the 2012 SDCC?

betterthanezra
Wanna see an unpublished Shadowman page?
Wanna see an unpublished Shadowman page?
Valiant fan since: 1991
Favorite writer: Josh Dysart
Re: SDCC 2012 poker game or meet-up

Post by betterthanezra »

Mandalore SD wrote:Is there going to be a Valiant poker game or any kind of a meet up at the 2012 SDCC?
Welcome and look around all the info is here to answer those questions.

-Brian
I'm on Twitter follow me

https://twitter.com/#!/shadowsip" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

My Valiant story here

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=6932" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Rubiks-Q-Bert
Deathmate: Opinions vary. I liked it.
Deathmate: Opinions vary.  I liked it.
Favorite character: Master Darque

Post by Rubiks-Q-Bert »

Is there any way to check IP's of certain people? :?

Daniel Jackson
A toast to the return of Valiant!
A toast to the return of Valiant!

Post by Daniel Jackson »

Rubiks-Q-Bert wrote:Is there any way to check IP's of certain people? :?
Yep.

JonesyAZ
Valiant...it moved.
Valiant...it moved.
Valiant fan since: VH1 Ninjak #1!
Favorite character: Ninjak
Favorite title: Harbinger
Favorite writer: Robert Venditti
Favorite artist: Emanuela Lupacchino

Post by JonesyAZ »

Do you guys think this "new member" is someone that has been here before and shouldn't be?
The "Unity Suite" ... in progress ...

Rubiks-Q-Bert

Post by Rubiks-Q-Bert »

JonesyAZ wrote:Do you guys think this "new member" is someone that has been here before and shouldn't be?
I do.

tevans333
100 posts! (if you round to the nearest 100)

Post by tevans333 »

Totaly unrealted, and maybe this will rub a few the wrong way, especially since I am fairly new to the board, but I really hope not! I am in MI and unable to attend SDCC. Is there anyone willing to pick up an exclusive LEGO toy for me while there? I am more than willing to give compensation. I picked up some extra flipbooks, I would be willing to trade one for your time and efforts :)

Rubiks-Q-Bert

Post by Rubiks-Q-Bert »

tevans333 wrote:Totaly unrealted, and maybe this will rub a few the wrong way, especially since I am fairly new to the board, but I really hope not! I am in MI and unable to attend SDCC. Is there anyone willing to pick up an exclusive LEGO toy for me while there? I am more than willing to give compensation. I picked up some extra flipbooks, I would be willing to trade one for your time and efforts :)
Who what Lego?!?! Details please.

tevans333

Post by tevans333 »

Rubiks-Q-Bert wrote:
tevans333 wrote:Totaly unrealted, and maybe this will rub a few the wrong way, especially since I am fairly new to the board, but I really hope not! I am in MI and unable to attend SDCC. Is there anyone willing to pick up an exclusive LEGO toy for me while there? I am more than willing to give compensation. I picked up some extra flipbooks, I would be willing to trade one for your time and efforts :)
I don't have much info other than a Shazam Super Heroes Minifigure and maybe more :hope:

http://brickset.com/news/article/?ID=3584" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Rubiks-Q-Bert

Post by Rubiks-Q-Bert »

tevans333 wrote:
Rubiks-Q-Bert wrote:
I don't have much info other than a Shazam Super Heroes Minifigure and maybe more :hope:

http://brickset.com/news/article/?ID=3584" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I wants!

Friday

3:00-4:00 Warner Archive Collection: Shazam!— Join ever-informed, fancentric WAC Podcast hosts George Feltenstein, Matthew Patterson, and DW Ferranti as they give fans a look at the upcoming DVD release of the popular 1970s series Shazam! The series’ own Billy Batson, Michael Gray, will be on hand, and an exclusive, limited-edition Shazam! LEGO figure will be awarded to a lucky number of fans in attendance. WAC panelists will also offer sneak peeks of Gene Roddenberry’s “other” TV series, The Lieutenant, and some highlights of WAC’s wildly entertaining upcoming slate of releases. And don’t be surprised if a few unannounced guests appear with the bold shout of a single word! Room 25ABC

tevans333

Post by tevans333 »

Rubiks-Q-Bert wrote:
tevans333 wrote:
Rubiks-Q-Bert wrote:

I wants!

Friday

3:00-4:00 Warner Archive Collection: Shazam!— Join ever-informed, fancentric WAC Podcast hosts George Feltenstein, Matthew Patterson, and DW Ferranti as they give fans a look at the upcoming DVD release of the popular 1970s series Shazam! The series’ own Billy Batson, Michael Gray, will be on hand, and an exclusive, limited-edition Shazam! LEGO figure will be awarded to a lucky number of fans in attendance. WAC panelists will also offer sneak peeks of Gene Roddenberry’s “other” TV series, The Lieutenant, and some highlights of WAC’s wildly entertaining upcoming slate of releases. And don’t be surprised if a few unannounced guests appear with the bold shout of a single word! Room 25ABC

Me Too! :thumb:

Now I just have to find a way to get one facepalm

Rubiks-Q-Bert

Post by Rubiks-Q-Bert »

tevans333 wrote:
Rubiks-Q-Bert wrote:
tevans333 wrote:
Rubiks-Q-Bert wrote:

I wants!

Friday

I recently started getting into legos. Went to the grand opening of a local store and got one of these.

tevans333

Post by tevans333 »

Rubiks-Q-Bert wrote:
tevans333 wrote:
Rubiks-Q-Bert wrote:
tevans333 wrote:
Rubiks-Q-Bert wrote:

I wants!

Friday

I recently started getting into legos. Went to the grand opening of a local store and got one of these.
Nice pick up! Those sell for triple what LEGO charges for them!

I got sucked in back in 2006 when they came out with Batman Legos, now they just launched DC and Marvel lines and I'm in all out addiction mode LOL.

Rubiks-Q-Bert

Post by Rubiks-Q-Bert »

tevans333 wrote:
Rubiks-Q-Bert wrote:
tevans333 wrote:
Rubiks-Q-Bert wrote:
tevans333 wrote:
Rubiks-Q-Bert wrote: Who what Lego?!?! Details please.

I wants!

Friday

Nice pick up! Those sell for triple what LEGO charges for them!

I got sucked in back in 2006 when they came out with Batman Legos, now they just launched DC and Marvel lines and I'm in all out addiction mode LOL.
The lego store set was a freebie if you bought $35 worth of stuff. 300 per store. 10 Stores in 2012. $35 at a lego store is nothing. You can pay double that and that's a cheap set.