CGC SIGNATURE SERIES, CEREBUS #1, 9.4 10,600!

Everything else comic-related that's not VALIANT-related.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

x-omatic
Did someone call for a Hired Gun?
Did someone call for a Hired Gun?
CGC SIGNATURE SERIES, CEREBUS #1, 9.4 10,600!

Post by x-omatic »

This is crazy!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... RK:MEWA:IT

Look at how many copies he signed. That is alot of money on that table.
http://chrismorrillart.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

CLA
Ninjak and Ninjil went up a hill
Ninjak and Ninjil went up a hill

Post by CLA »

Holy crap.

That price means that there are people out there that see Sim's achievement in sequential art. The man's crazy but as an artist, he's a genius!

Hope it goes higher! :D
"...[Wizard Magazine] regularly cheapens and poisons our field."
FRANK MILLER

ZephyrWasHOT!!
Chief of the Dia Tribe
Chief of the Dia Tribe

Post by ZephyrWasHOT!! »

Dave Sim is a god, for so many reasons.

DawgPhan
My posts are simmered in four flavors

Post by DawgPhan »

WOW :shock: I did not really think that it would go that high. That is crazy. Of course I wonder what a 9.4 of that book would go for without the signature..I hear that ome people are upset that he actually signed the books. I think that some people would have perfered that they all be graded and then he sign the case...oh well...I wonder what the 10.0 will go for...or is that book not being sold? At this rate the 1-300 run will probably bring in more than $100,000 for a complete run...not bad...

ZephyrWasHOT!!
Chief of the Dia Tribe
Chief of the Dia Tribe

Post by ZephyrWasHOT!! »

DawgPhan wrote:WOW :shock: I did not really think that it would go that high. That is crazy. Of course I wonder what a 9.4 of that book would go for without the signature..I hear that ome people are upset that he actually signed the books. I think that some people would have perfered that they all be graded and then he sign the case...oh well...I wonder what the 10.0 will go for...or is that book not being sold? At this rate the 1-300 run will probably bring in more than $100,000 for a complete run...not bad...
Also, remember this is a charity auction. People pay more for charitable causes than they would in the open market...AND...it's tax deductable (I *believe* minus the verifiable 'market' value, which could easily be the $500 stated in Overstreet.)

And there's a 10.0 Cerebus #1? Wow.

DawgPhan

Post by DawgPhan »

ZephyrWasHOT!! wrote:
DawgPhan wrote:WOW :shock: I did not really think that it would go that high. That is crazy. Of course I wonder what a 9.4 of that book would go for without the signature..I hear that ome people are upset that he actually signed the books. I think that some people would have perfered that they all be graded and then he sign the case...oh well...I wonder what the 10.0 will go for...or is that book not being sold? At this rate the 1-300 run will probably bring in more than $100,000 for a complete run...not bad...
Also, remember this is a charity auction. People pay more for charitable causes than they would in the open market...AND...it's tax deductable (I *believe* minus the verifiable 'market' value, which could easily be the $500 stated in Overstreet.)

And there's a 10.0 Cerebus #1? Wow.

no there is not a 10.0 #1 that would be crazy...the 10.0 is a #7 which I now think that he might be keeping though I am not really sure why I think that. Sorry to confuse you. Also are all of the books being auctioned for charity or just a few of them?