Up for grabs on Ebay...(ends this coming Sunday)

Non-VALIANT items for sale, trade, or wanted.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

TearyBlues
Up for grabs on Ebay...(ends this coming Sunday)

Post by TearyBlues »

Complete Run of Justice League America (1987) w/reserve
Complete Run of Justice League Europe/International w/reserve (already met)
Various modern comic sets/lots and some other miscellany.

You can find here at:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZtearyblues888QQhtZ-1

Auction ends this coming Sunday.

ZephyrWasHOT!!
Chief of the Dia Tribe
Chief of the Dia Tribe
Re: Up for grabs on Ebay...(ends this coming Sunday)

Post by ZephyrWasHOT!! »

TearyBlues wrote:Complete Run of Justice League America (1987) w/reserve

You can find here at:

If you don't have the Giffen/DeMatteis run of Justice League #1-60, I HIGHLY recommend getting it....it's excellent stuff, some of the best stuff of the late 80's/early 90's, by far.

slym2none
a typical message board assassin

Post by slym2none »

You're talking DC again... all clicks and whistles, my friend.

-slym

ZephyrWasHOT!!
Chief of the Dia Tribe
Chief of the Dia Tribe

Post by ZephyrWasHOT!! »

slym2none wrote:You're talking DC again... all clicks and whistles, my friend.

-slym
Funny....I don't remember Starvin' Marvin being a member of the Justice League..... :hm:

slym2none

Post by slym2none »

But for me (and yes, I tried, I honestly tried to get into it) the DC universe makes about as much sense as Marvin's language.

I was a Marvel zombie, and an X-Nut at that. DC just never was for me.

Besides, I blame Chiclo for the "clicks & whistles" line. I just steal it regularly.

:D

-slym

ZephyrWasHOT!!
Chief of the Dia Tribe
Chief of the Dia Tribe

Post by ZephyrWasHOT!! »

slym2none wrote:But for me (and yes, I tried, I honestly tried to get into it) the DC universe makes about as much sense as Marvin's language.

I was a Marvel zombie, and an X-Nut at that. DC just never was for me.

Besides, I blame Chiclo for the "clicks & whistles" line. I just steal it regularly.

:D

-slym
Awww....you CAN'T be such a fan of a BRAND NAME!

Stephen King publishes (or published) under Viking Books....does that mean EVERYTHING Viking published was as good (set aside whether you think SK is good or not, and just assume you're an SK fan) as what SK wrote....?

Or, say your FAVORITE film series in the WHOLE WORLD is Star Wars....the real ones....does that mean that everything put out by 20th Century is brilliant, and everything put out by, oh, Paramount is junk?

It just doesn't make any sense....

I'm a fan, first and foremost, of Batman. The character speaks to me, on a very deep and personal level (likely for the same reason SK has)....but, for those exact same reasons, I'm a fan of Daredevil.

I'm also a wild fan of the X-Men, and possess at least ONE copy of every Uncanny X-Men ever published. I'm also a HUGE fan of Cerebus, and have the entire run.

If I could only choose ONE, I'd pick Batman, but if I could choose more, they'd all be in there. Three different companies represent my absolute favorites.

Spidey? Eh. Not so much.

And I only love X-Men POST GS #1. And DD Miller and later. And forget about the 50's and 60's Bats. Bleagh.

So....I dunno how anyone can be "Marvel only" or "DC only"...that's like being "Random House" only or "Sony" only.... :?

Draco
Well I think I talked enough poop...
Valiant fan since: preordered vh1 from start
Favorite character: X-O from vh1
Favorite title: X-O vh1
Favorite writer: Good question?
Favorite artist: ooooh another good question

Post by Draco »

The above posts are great guys.

I spent the last twenty years trying to convince anyone who would listen that if you like comics chances are you will like comics published by so many different people.

Sticking to one company only cuts down your own enjoyment.

I was a Mravel Zombie too, but that lasted till i was 11 and i realised i just loved comics surely the other companies are worth a go.

I still own the Green lantern comic i consider to my first regular DC book and then i tried anything i hadnt previously tried to see how they fared.

I think if you go back 30 years then sure the big two had diffrerent styles etc, but nowadays they all seem so similar, one over the other just doesnt work for me.

they both ahve great stuff and weak stuff. They both have great creators and weak ones too.

If you wanted to get into DC in general that may be a problem as no one company is worth buying as a whole, but there must be titles for everyone.

If you like Marvel comics or comics in general then i guarantee there are DC books you will love.

:thumb:

Draco

Post by Draco »

You can find here at:

Dude, i need five of the star wars insider, but i normally pay 25p each so if they dont sell and you wanna split them let me know.

cheers

Draco

slym2none

Post by slym2none »

Well, let me state by saying that Marvel Zombie is one that buys ONLY Marvel - and the only thing I bought was X-Men. Not Spider-Man, no Iron Man, not the Avengers nor the West Coast Avengers... just Uncanny X-Men at first. Then the other titles affiliated with them - New Mutants, Wolverine, X-Force, X-Factor, X-Men (adjectiveless, natch) even Cable and X-Man.

So, I don't really count as your typical Marvel Zombie, but I still fit the basic definition.

Nowadays, I only buy VALIANTS, new HC's and pre-Unity back issues.

:?

-slym (hasn't bought a new COMIC BOOK in over two years)

slym2none

Post by slym2none »

Oh yeah - I can't say I'm Sony only, but I try as hard as I can to brand-loyal to them. Of the phone, the TV, the VCR, the DVD, the game system, the surround sound system, my MP3 player, and even the alarm clock, only two (the TV and MP3) are not Sony.

I love Sony.

:cloud9:

AND - I'm a huge Stephen King fan. ZWH has been keeping notes!

-slym
Last edited by slym2none on Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:20:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

slym2none

Post by slym2none »

ZephyrWasHOT!! wrote:I'm also a wild fan of the X-Men, and possess at least ONE copy of every Uncanny X-Men ever published.
Say... you don't have any pre-issue #66 doubles you want to get rid of, do you? All this VALIANT talk, and my X-Men run has been put on the back burner. I need all but a handful of issues from #92-down.....

:|

-slym

cobra_commander
Dude...one word - Pterodactyls!

Post by cobra_commander »

Thats not really true the analogy between Marvel and Fox. Not all of 20th Century Fox's movies exist in the same Universe or have a common thread or style running between them.

I used to like Marvel because their Universe was more accessible. The style was their characters were more modern.

Both a result of the fact Marvel is younger.

I don't think you can place Chewbacca into the Battle of Shaker Heights and they certainly have very different styles.

Also the art was always terrible in the 80's/ 90's compared to Marvel. Jim Aparo Batman or Todd Mcfarlane Spidey? Uh, I'll take the Mcfarlane Spidey.

Since Identity Crisis though DC has made itself more modern, more contemporary. Thats the only reason I ever got into DC so I'd definitely recommend Marvel zombies take a look at it now. :thumb:

Draco

Post by Draco »

slym2none wrote:
ZephyrWasHOT!! wrote:I'm also a wild fan of the X-Men, and possess at least ONE copy of every Uncanny X-Men ever published.
Say... you don't have any pre-issue #66 doubles you want to get rid of, do you? All this VALIANT talk, and my X-Men run has been put on the back burner. I need all but a handful of issues from #92-down.....

-slym
Pm me a list dude with conditions you want etc.

Draco

Post by Draco »

cobra_commander wrote:Thats not really true the analogy between Marvel and Fox. Not all of 20th Century Fox's movies exist in the same Universe or have a common thread or style running between them.

I used to like Marvel because their Universe was more accessible. The style was their characters were more modern.

I don't think you can place Chewbacca into the Battle of Shaker Heights and they certainly have very different styles.

Also the art was always terrible in the 80's/ 90's compared to Marvel. Jim Aparo Batman or Todd Mcfarlane Spidey? Uh, I'll take the Mcfarlane Spidey.

Since Identity Crisis though DC has made itself more modern, more contemporary. Thats the only reason I ever got into DC so I'd definitely recommend Marvel zombies take a look at it now. :thumb:

I thought the DC relaunch after the original Crisis was when they went modern.
I also thought they outmarveled Marvel to be honest.
When the 90's hit and Marvel really lost the plot i was loving a large chunk of DC's and i think they ruined it all with Infinite crisis.

cobra_commander

Draco wrote:
cobra_commander wrote:Thats not really true the analogy between Marvel and Fox. Not all of 20th Century Fox's movies exist in the same Universe or have a common thread or style running between them.

I used to like Marvel because their Universe was more accessible. The tstyle was their characters were more modern.

When the 90's hit and Marvel really lost the plot i was loving a large chunk of DC's and i think they ruined it all with Infinite crisis.

Not to me. Crisis itself I always thought was great but I always thought it was infamous for being the crossover that tried to simplify the DC Universe but in the end just made it more convoluted than ever :lol:

I LOVED Marvel in the 90's. Cable, Gambit, baby Nathan. Thats what made collecting fun.

Of course keep in mind I'm probably 10-20 yrs younger than you :lol:

But as a reader of that age group I have to say, Superman? Reading his comics was always like reading something very close to the 40's! Batman was just boring. What great Batman storyline was there in the 90s?

So no they didn't modernise anything if you ask me.

NOW, is when they are "out-marvelling" Marvel. The stories are more modern (thank you Grant Morrison), the art is more up to date (Tony Daniel's Batman looks great).

Keep in mind I'm talking about regular monthly major character titles from each company. Yes Watchmen and DKR were great. So was Killing Joke Arkham Asylum Doom Patrol Animal Man etc. But the regular run of titles from DC had been stagnant for quite a long time.

One thing I will agree with you on though - Infinite Crisis was sh*t

whovianone
...it hurts so much ...my brain hurts!
...it hurts so much ...my brain hurts!

Post by whovianone »

Well, I refer to myself as a "DC Guy", but really only because if I were to actually pick up 20 books a month regularly like I did when I was in high school and college, and could afford to do so, I wouldn't have a single Marvel on the list at present, and about 12-15 would be DC. I haven't bought a monthly Marvel regularly that was new on the shelf since they broke my heart during the Clone Saga way back when... I was big into Spidey, Silver Surfer, and XMen before that. (Although I'd stopped reading X-books regularly since about Uncanny 250 or thereabouts, but for some reason I loved Excalibur. :oops: )

The only Marvel I actively seek out are fringe books like MOKF, Iron Fist (Although not so fringe these days), Howard, Doctor Who, and Sgt. Fury. ;)

If Marvel was putting out the Doctor I'd buy it. :thumb:

cobra_commander

Its a shame people take the p*ss out of Marvel i the 90's because they had some great writer/ artist combos.

David/ Keown on Hulk

Claremont/ Lee on Uncanny

Mcfarlane alone was revolutionary on Spidey

They didnt have the seminal DKR or Watchmen or launch a Vertigo imprint but they made a great run with their main monthly titles.

The fact I even forgot about Silver Surfer and the whole Thanos saga speaks volumes about what a fun time it was to be reading comics.

Now what did DC put out with their "Trinity" during that time? Or even Flash or GL? Uh...

Draco

Post by Draco »

cobra_commander wrote:
Draco wrote:

I used to like Marvel because their Universe was more accessible. The tstyle was their characters were more modern.

Not to me. Crisis itself I always thought was great but I always thought it was infamous for being the crossover that tried to simplify the DC Universe but in the end just made it more convoluted than ever :lol:

I LOVED Marvel in the 90's. Cable, Gambit, baby Nathan. Thats what made collecting fun.

But as a reader of that age group I have to say, Superman? Reading his comics was always like reading something very close to the 40's! Batman was just boring. What great Batman storyline was there in the 90s?

NOW, is when they are "out-marvelling" Marvel. The stories are more modern (thank you Grant Morrison), the art is more up to date (Tony Daniel's Batman looks great).

Keep in mind I'm talking about regular monthly major character titles from each company. Yes Watchmen and DKR were great. So was Killing Joke Arkham Asylum Doom Patrol Animal Man etc. But the regular run of titles from DC had been stagnant for quite a long time.

I love chating to you dude as we dont have the same opinion, but we both like comics and we dont have the name calling when we disagree :thumb:

However :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I thought Crisis simplified DC, in that pre Crisis was littered with way too many alternate earths and there was a big lack of understanding as to what fitted and what did not.
Plus the amount of fairy tale kind of stuff that was weak and aimed at a younger audience didnt sit well with the type of people who bought Marvel, but wanted to try other stuff like myself.

So post Crisis had a tight continuity that had really kicked off and was followed on from the late seventies with a good group of books and was later defined in Crisis.

Much like Marvel it had its glitches & problems etc, but after reading nearly everything they put out after Crisis i would not say it was convoluted, in fact it was for me quite simple to understand as they started from scratch and there was not much history to be confused by.
Anything that was hard to understand could be quite easily explained.
By this time Marvel had 25 years of longevity to make sense of.

I want meaning the more mature side of DC and did actually mean the mainstream side of things.
You say stagnant and i say consistent, so we would have to agree to disagree on that one :D

At the time of the early 90's i thought most Marvel stuff was trying too hard to find the next hottest charcter or artist and although other companies followed suit and also tried big storyline, DD for me with their consistency blew the competiton away (Valiant won hands down of course but we shall leave then out if this as they were in a league of their own at this point).
Marvel then fell into publishing 150+ titles a month and i literally dropped 99% of it.
Some cool stuff happened for sure in the early 90's for Marvel, but for the most if was just all big noise with big scrpas that are no longer even mentioned outside of complaining how bad it all was.
AOApolcalypse, clone saga, Infinty whatever. worst of all were titles like Mcfarlanes Spiderman, which have to rate as some of the single most overhyped and really terribel comics of teh modern age. They sucked so bad, but are still held in high regard. Those first 16 issues were simply pretty pictures with no story content whatsover and that kind of sums up Marvel in the 90's.
the after that so many Marvel books were being produced by low grade creators it made me sick.
Again they werent alone but DC were the consistency Kings and had hardly any really crap books.
Zero hour was another let down in the actual story, but the next months actual #0 issues were a great jump on point.
From that point to the Infinite crisis i had little problem with 75% of DC's output and found it so easy to sell to new readers looking for somthing new to try.
Marvel just did not have as many books i could easily recommend as again by this time they were nearing 40 years of hard to explain continuity and no sense longevity. Are some of the New Mutants older than Peter Parker now? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your point of what great Batman books did they do is a valid point as the whole knightfall did not work for me, as themain Batman title was always week and so was Detective, but the rest of the Bat universe was excellent and titles like Robing were always outstanding.
Not long after the Knighfall storyline itself i felt the whole Batline improved greatly and again consitency is the key.
They made the same mistakes as Marvel with too many Bat x -over stories like contagion etc.

Infinte Crisis itself was not so bad, but what it stood for and what it heralded is the crap pile.
Marvel equally had something great in CW, but then followed up something great with WWh which was truly awful to apoint of shamefull poop.
So now we have two companies who have somehow snatched defeat from the jaws of victory and they are both equally dumb as *SQUEE*!!

They both have some really solid titles that really deserve us all picking them up , but they make some many pathetic mistakes in both storytelling and marketin itas any wonder the comics industry is here at all.

Ok im done now and the fingers say no more please.

:rant: over.

Draco

p.s oh yeah, im only 36 :D

Squirrel
Dino, how about... Archer & Armsquirrel?
Dino, how about... Archer & Armsquirrel?
Favorite title: Archer & Armstrong
Favorite writer: BWS

Post by Squirrel »

Draco wrote:

You can find here at:

Dude, i need five of the star wars insider, but i normally pay 25p each so if they dont sell and you wanna split them let me know.

cheers

Draco
I used to be a Star Wars fan club member and still have the insiders...which do you need?

Draco

Post by Draco »

cobra_commander wrote:Its a shame people take the p*ss out of Marvel i the 90's because they had some great writer/ artist combos.

David/ Keown on Hulk

Claremont/ Lee on Uncanny

Mcfarlane alone was revolutionary on Spidey

They didnt have the seminal DKR or Watchmen or launch a Vertigo imprint but they made a great run with their main monthly titles.

The fact I even forgot about Silver Surfer and the whole Thanos saga speaks volumes about what a fun time it was to be reading comics.

Now what did DC put out with their "Trinity" during that time? Or even Flash or GL? Uh...

OOOOOOOhhhhhh now your getting tough.

I think the main thing here is that is very hard to look back and see bad in thing that pleased us so much way back when.

You see you have fond memories of certain events that to me were the begining of the end.

I walked away from the industry in sept '93 due to over inflated prices, foil superdooper covers with bad content, overhyped creators and an overall feeing that the content fo rmost was no longer important and all the companies wanted was our $$$ and the would tell us as many lies as they thought they needed to get that money.

For example, you say the 90's had Claremont/lee but by that point all Claremont was doing was creating stories that were never finished and spending most issues retelling us about rogues poweres and so on. Cliche filled blandness with pretty artwork.

Dale keown on Hulk was more of the same.
Peter david may have been on the title a while but it was very over rated, but the Dale Keown art was outstanding.
Shame he smoked too much and ended up in rehab :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Then went onto creat Pitt which may well have just been pin ups due to its lack of storyline and or anything that resembled a point.

As i mentioned in my post above the Mcfarlane era was not a good one.
His art whilst neat and super datailed was the beginning of the end.

The arrival of the Title simply known as Spiderman was what helped kick of publisher and retailer greed.

Putting out sealed bagged versions of the comic which customers who had normally had relative ease at picking up what they wanted were suddenly forced to pay five times cover for these supposedly hard to get books, but in reality greedy publishers got lots of copies to lots of retailers who promptly lied to their customers about how hard to get they were and laughed all the way to the bank.

Greedy publishers loved it as their sales went up ten times and the reatailers backed them all the way, as who would be foolish to turn their back on free money (aside from me i think)?

Im guessing that you only read Marvel or you would know the answer to your question reagrding the "trinity" and Flash and GL.

Whilst Marvel were spending all of their money on hot creators who could mainly draw well, DC were telling great stories about peoples lives and not just showing off boombastic slugfests, hence the meaning of out Marveling Marvel.

The Waid run on Flash were some of the most captivating and memorable stories of the Nineties and when Ron Marz took over at Gl it was incredible to say the least.
The fall of Hal Jordan which was very well executed and tied into Reign of the Supermen so expertly was genius.

There are so many more, but again if you never actually read them then it wont mean anything.

This looks and sounds to me like you collected one Universe and was led to believe, without actually checking yourself that the main competition was week.

I started out like that and by the early 80's i stopped listening to others and found out by myself and im so glad i made that step as now i have multiple interests inside comics and not one. In truth i myself am into comics as a whole so i get 1,000 different angles.

So i think if you dont mind reading comics on your pc you might want to dowmload some well recommended titles and see how they stand up against the great Marvel books so you strongly believe were superior.

I think you will at least agree afterwards that the DC stuff of the time was at least as good if not better and certainly more consistent from script and art.

cheers for listening. I hope.

cobra_commander

Draco wrote:
cobra_commander wrote:
Draco wrote:

I love chating to you dude as we dont have the same opinion, but we both like comics and we dont have the name calling when we disagree :thumb:

However :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I thought Crisis simplified DC, in that pre Crisis was littered with way too many alternate earths and there was a big lack of understanding as to what fitted and what did not.
Plus the amount of fairy tale kind of stuff that was weak and aimed at a younger audience didnt sit well with the type of people who bought Marvel, but wanted to try other stuff like myself.

So post Crisis had a tight continuity that had really kicked off and was followed on from the late seventies with a good group of books and was later defined in Crisis.

Much like Marvel it had its glitches & problems etc, but after reading nearly everything they put out after Crisis i would not say it was convoluted, in fact it was for me quite simple to understand as they started from scratch and there was not much history to be confused by.
Anything that was hard to understand could be quite easily explained.
By this time Marvel had 25 years of longevity to make sense of.

I want meaning the more mature side of DC and did actually mean the mainstream side of things.
You say stagnant and i say consistent, so we would have to agree to disagree on that one :D

At the time of the early 90's i thought most Marvel stuff was trying too hard to find the next hottest charcter or artist and although other companies followed suit and also tried big storyline, DD for me with their consistency blew the competiton away (Valiant won hands down of course but we shall leave then out if this as they were in a league of their own at this point).
Marvel then fell into publishing 150+ titles a month and i literally dropped 99% of it.
Some cool stuff happened for sure in the early 90's for Marvel, but for the most if was just all big noise with big scrpas that are no longer even mentioned outside of complaining how bad it all was.
AOApolcalypse, clone saga, Infinty whatever. worst of all were titles like Mcfarlanes Spiderman, which have to rate as some of the single most overhyped and really terribel comics of teh modern age. They sucked so bad, but are still held in high regard. Those first 16 issues were simply pretty pictures with no story content whatsover and that kind of sums up Marvel in the 90's.
the after that so many Marvel books were being produced by low grade creators it made me sick.
Again they werent alone but DC were the consistency Kings and had hardly any really crap books.
Zero hour was another let down in the actual story, but the next months actual #0 issues were a great jump on point.
From that point to the Infinite crisis i had little problem with 75% of DC's output and found it so easy to sell to new readers looking for somthing new to try.
Marvel just did not have as many books i could easily recommend as again by this time they were nearing 40 years of hard to explain continuity and no sense longevity. Are some of the New Mutants older than Peter Parker now? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your point of what great Batman books did they do is a valid point as the whole knightfall did not work for me, as themain Batman title was always week and so was Detective, but the rest of the Bat universe was excellent and titles like Robing were always outstanding.
Not long after the Knighfall storyline itself i felt the whole Batline improved greatly and again consitency is the key.
They made the same mistakes as Marvel with too many Bat x -over stories like contagion etc.

Infinte Crisis itself was not so bad, but what it stood for and what it heralded is the crap pile.
Marvel equally had something great in CW, but then followed up something great with WWh which was truly awful to apoint of shamefull poop.
So now we have two companies who have somehow snatched defeat from the jaws of victory and they are both equally dumb as *SQUEE*!!

They both have some really solid titles that really deserve us all picking them up , but they make some many pathetic mistakes in both storytelling and marketin itas any wonder the comics industry is here at all.

Ok im done now and the fingers say no more please.

:rant: over.

Draco

p.s oh yeah, im only 36 :D
:lol:

Oh I'm a big fan of name calling but just not over "comics" :lol:

Well at least you concede that Bat-books were pitiful. If you can name me one story line from the end of Starlin's run up until Knightfall you'd have to be working at DC during that time.

See Bats has always been my favourite character and it always p*ssed me off during that era that they couldnt come up with a decent monthly title.

How about Supes WW GL Flash? What were they doing during the Mcfarlane era?

I dunno but I'll take the Venom storyline over whatever it was anytime. By the bucket load.

Heck I'll take Assassination plot over it :lol:.

Lets name some names here, what do you think were the so called "consistent" DC comics? :hm:

ZephyrWasHOT!!
Chief of the Dia Tribe
Chief of the Dia Tribe

Post by ZephyrWasHOT!! »

slym2none wrote:Oh yeah - I can't say I'm Sony only, but I try as hard as I can to brand-loyal to them. Of the phone, the TV, the VCR, the DVD, the game system, the surround sound system, my MP3 player, and even the alarm clock, only two (the TV and MP3) are not Sony.

I love Sony.

:cloud9:
No, "Sony" as a film studio. Not "Sony" as an electronics manufacturer.

Goods and services are not the same as creative products. The differences between non-creative products (electronics, for example), and the companies that produce them, are easily and demonstrably quantifiable.

The same cannot be said of unique creative projects like film, TV shows, comics, etc.

The Sony DVD player X is better than the Toshiba DVD player Y because of: (list differences.)

The Paramount film Googly Boogly is better than the Sony Pictures film Markedy Mark because....?

Not so easy to do.

ZephyrWasHOT!!
Chief of the Dia Tribe
Chief of the Dia Tribe

Post by ZephyrWasHOT!! »

Draco wrote:
Give it time.

ZephyrWasHOT!!
Chief of the Dia Tribe
Chief of the Dia Tribe

Post by ZephyrWasHOT!! »

slym2none wrote:

-slym
Of course I do. :thumb: Send me a list, and what you're WILLING to pay, as an estimate. I'm not asking for full guide (that would be stupid), so don't ask for 1/4 guide. :)

ZephyrWasHOT!!
Chief of the Dia Tribe
Chief of the Dia Tribe

Post by ZephyrWasHOT!! »

Um.

That's the point.

That was the whole, entire point of my post.

"A person should not favor a PUBLISHING company, just like a person should not favor a FILM studio, because their creations are all unique and different."

Whether or not we're talking about a cohesive universe (and Marvel is not that and hasn't been for 30 years), or not, the principle is the same.

I don't think you understood my post.